Visitor Centre Supervisor
£22,000 Per Annum
Full Time, Permanent including evenings & weekends
Due to exceptional demand, we are looking to increase our team and are currently recruiting for a Visitor Centre Supervisor. You will be joining a fast growing business as Hensol Castle Distillery becomes a leading Distillery and visitor experience.
About the Role:
Working directly with the distillers you will support in liquid production and distillations, along with:
- Assist the distillers with liquid production and distillations
- Oversee the visitor center and gin school, hosting tastings as required
- Deliver gin tours and take responsibility for training new tour guides
- Review customer feedback through google review and trip advisor and respond to all reviews
- Attend internal and external events to showcase our products
- Support the sales department with online mail orders
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role. You will be confident speaking to customers and leading gin tours. Adaptable and able to work in a fast paced environment. Above all you will be a team player and have excellent communication skills.
What’s in it for you:
As an employee you can enjoy a range of incredible perks, including retail & leisure discounts, complimentary gym membership and driving range, discounted food, drinks and accommodation along with a number of benefits for continued service with us. Just to name a few! We also extend our discounts to family and friends so they don’t feel left out.
Not only that but we are proud and committed to invest in our people, we strive to give you the skills and tools you need to build your career with us.
Please email your CV to email@example.com