Marketing Manager (FMCG drinks & Contract Bottling)
Full Time - £35,000 salary
Hensol Castle Distillery is the UK’s only distillery based in the cellars of a grade 1 listed castle. The family run company is part of the long-established and successful Leekes Retail & Leisure Group of companies.
Joining our dynamic and expanding marketing team, you’ll have the satisfaction of seeing the direct impact of your work on our brand’s success along with the opportunity to influence product development and company direction. You’ll work in a vibrant, and collaborative atmosphere that encourages fresh ideas, creativity and personal growth.
The role is a full-time position based at the Vale Resort, Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week. In return we offer a number of benefits including;
- Pension contribution
- Bonus potential
- 29 days holiday per annum (with increased holiday entitlement throughout your service)
- Free car parking
- Discount across the Leekes Retail & Leisure Group that includes Leekes retail stores, the Vale Resort and Hensol Castle Distillery
- Free off-peak gym membership
- Long service awards and recognition
About the role
With a key focus on digital marketing, reporting into the Vale Resort Marketing Manager, and alongside the wider operational, sales and marketing teams, you will be responsible for:
- Marketing support and initiatives to positively develop product and company brand awareness, that in turn drives sales across all channels.
- Overall development of the brands marketing strategy and budget.
- Working with retailers including Tesco, Asda and Morrisons along with potential export customers plus various festivals and trade shows.
- Working with Distribution partners and their ‘on-trade’ customers (hospitality industry)
- Involvement with branding and new product development
- All digital development, content and creative design including our website and social media channels.
- All digital marketing including PPC, SEO, paid social, affiliates, display and retargeting initiatives.
- Collaborating with our eCommerce and digital agencies on day-to-day tasks including website enhancements to meet set KPIs and enhanced search performance.
- Aligning online plans with marketing strategies and review new opportunities for growth.
- Support the company’s outreach programme at events, festivals and exhibitions in collaboration with the sales team.
- Analysing company performance against set targets and provide monthly reports on digital activity including social media and website performance including conversion rates, overall traffic and user behaviour.
- Suggesting and implementing changes to the websites UX (user experience) and UI (user interface).
- Overall responsibility for managing the Ecommerce channels including; scheduling and availability for the Visitor Experience, retail sales and creating and executing the promotional strategies.
- Working with channel partners of the visitor experience e.g. Visit Wales, tour operators and online promotional platforms.
The right candidate
- Previous FMCG marketing experience is preferred but not essential.
- Proven experience in all forms of digital marketing including PPC, SEO, affiliates and social media.
- Creative with an excellent eye for detail.
- Analytical and numerical with good reporting skills.
- Previous experience working with websites and understanding of key performance metrics.
- Previous experience working with the WordPress platform is beneficial.
- Experience of Google Analytics, Hotjar and Data Studio is beneficial.
- Have a willingness to learn, research and take initiatives.
- Customer focused and commercially aware.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively within a large team.
Apply in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Casual Tour Guide
Due to exceptional demand, we are looking to increase our team at our onsite distillery, Hensol Castle Distillery, and are currently recruiting for a Casual Tour Guide.
Rate of Pay: £8.39-£11.68 per hour, dependant on age
Contract Type: Zero Hours
Hours of Work: Day shift, Weekends
How to apply: Send you CV to email@example.com
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a casual tour guide to join our busy team at our onsite distillery, working weekends and some evenings. The successful candidate will help conduct tours and tastings around the distillery and work in the visitor experience shop.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who feels comfortable talking and interacting with visitors.
This would be an excellent opportunity to meet thousands of people from all over the world, work with a great team and learn all about gin and Hensol Castle.
If interested, apply for a paid trial to see if this is just what you have been looking for.
As an employee you can enjoy a range of incredible perks, including retail & leisure discounts, complimentary gym membership and driving range, discounted food, drinks and accommodation along with a number of benefits for continued service with us. Just to name a few! We also extend our discounts to family and friends so they don’t feel left out.
Not only that but we are proud and committed to invest in our employees, we strive to give you the skills and tools you need to build your career with us. Just walking around the Resort you’ll meet a number of people who have grown their careers with us.
How to apply:
Send your CV to Careers@Valeresort.com and we will be in touch